Information about cookies and privacy
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- to enable certain functions of the Service,
- to provide analytics, to store your preferences,
- to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the site, deliver advertisements on and through the site, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: www.allaboutcookies.org
- Network Advertising Initiative: www.networkadvertising.org