EndoDrill® GI Upper for deep tumors in the stomach
The first commercially available product, EndoDrill® GI Upper, is designed to solve a specific clinical problem of diagnosis of deep tumors in the stomach.
EndoDrill® Upper GI is used to take vertical samples of the suspected cancer tissue in the stomach using the novel drill function, making it possible to provide earlier and more accurate diagnosis of deep cancerous tumors.
Key Features & Benefits
- Deep and submucosal sampling of suspect tumor lesions
- User friendly, ergonomic handle enabling excellent tactile control
- Adjustable stop in handle facilitating regulation of drill depth adjustment both before and during the examination
- Depth markings on tip and adjustable stop providing visual and tactile feed-back during sampling
- Versatile sampling technique with seamless adjustment of both depth and rotation
- Robust metal handle allowing accurate adjustment of drill depth and rotation
- Deep core-needle like samples with ultrasound-guidance allowed, enabling safe and high quality sampling
- Drill options – Type A: for slow tissue penetration, and Type B: for faster penetration and greater tissue sample volume