B!BBInstruments develops a proprietary and innovative portfolio of biopsy instruments under the brand name EndoDrill® for early detection of cancerous tumors. The Company’s objective is to offer single-use products for earlier and more accurate cancer diagnosis that outperforms current commercial instruments. Privately owned B!BBInstruments was founded in 2013 by Dr Charles Walther, cancer researcher at Lund University and senior consultant at the department of clinical pathology at Skåne University Hospital in Lund. EndoDrill® uses a patented drill function that enables deep tissue samples of suspected tumors.
B!BBInstruments was founded by health care professionals working daily with patients in need of cancer diagnosis and care
– We build on our expertise to identify unmet needs in cancer diagnostics and provide new and innovative solutions for earlier detection and treatment.
– We strive to continuously improve the diagnostics accuracy and the quality of care for patients around the world. This is our driving force.
– In carrying out our mission, we strive to always conduct business in an ethical, honest, and collaborative manner.
Vision and Mission Statement
– Our vision is to be a leading company in providing innovative solutions for early cancer diagnosis and treatment.
– Our mission is to improve patient outcomes and reduce healthcare costs by providing innovative medical devices in the field of cancer for accurate and early detection and treatment.
Creating Value for Patients through Innovation
- The patient’s interests always come first
- Creating value through innovation
- Dare to think outside the box
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave.